- Are you wanting to take your career to the next level?
- Work within a group that celebrates and rewards personal drive
- Take the opportunity of turning your contribution into Partnership
Arcadia is looking for a talented senior associate landscape architect who wants to accelerate their career path, whilst experiencing the satisfaction of delivering world-class landscape and urban design projects working closely within our collaborative team environment. Our portfolio is diverse, giving the opportunity to work across all sectors through every stage of the project lifecycle.
Arcadia provides our senior associates with the opportunity to:
- lead the design process, inspiring stewardship and quality outcomes;
- take ownership of their project work within the collaborative nature of the studio;
- build and mentor a support team of landscape architects;
- develop relationships with clients, peers and collaborators; and
- work within a supportive leadership team.
Recognising the value of successful career development, Arcadia provides their staff with the tools to achieve maximum fulfilment and growth. The Arcadia principals work closely to develop individualised programs for personal and professional development, as well as providing remuneration exceeding industry standards, generous employee benefits and a bonus scheme. Partnership opportunities are presented to senior associates who demonstrate and share in the collective vision of Arcadia.
Located on the immediate edge of Sydney Harbour, our studio is designed to foster creativity, communication and collaboration. The Arcadia team is enthusiastic and passionate, sharing a desire to produce spaces of the highest standard and a determination to remain at the forefront of innovation in design, technology and construction methodology.
We have a diversity of backgrounds at Arcadia, and with this comes a diversity of ideas and individual perspectives which are highly valued by the team. We share a belief that honesty and accountability is at the core of everything we do.
How to Apply
Email a CV and design portfolio in PDF format to Alex Longley – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0411 390 760 for a confidential and open discussion.