Jessica Hodge has joined Arcadia Landscape Architecture as an Associate, bringing over 10 years of professional experience to the team. Jessica will work closely with Arcadia principals, Alex Longley and Mike Barnett, to deliver complex documentation packages and implementation works for projects of all sizes.
“We’re thrilled to have Jessica on board with her solid urban design experience. Her strong industry reputation within both the public and private sectors is going to be a great addition to the Arcadia offering,” said Arcadia principal Alex Longley. “Jessica is perfectly suited to mentoring our team through detailed design and documentation processes and her approach to fostering studio environment through communication and collaboration is a great fit with the Arcadia culture.”
Arcadia Landscape Architecture is a professional landscape architectural and urban design firm focused on collaboration and ensuring high quality design outcomes through committed personal relationships with clients and consultant teams.
“Arcadia stands out as one of the most exciting emerging studios in the market. Their reputation for being a dynamic and rigorous team who look to challenge design through innovative ways of thinking, working and problem solving was a huge drawcard for me, as is the opportunity to step in to a leadership role and to mentor staff in the office,” said Jessica Hodge. “I’m excited about taking on the challenge to help the Arcadia team build on their current body of work, while continuing to pursue my interest in public domain and strategy.”
Jessica’s work has primarily focused on the design, documentation and delivery of public domain projects ranging from strategic master plans to small, detailed interventions. Her project experience includes:
- Barangaroo South Draft Public Domain Guidelines (Lend Lease / Barangaroo Development Authority)
• Parramatta Road Revitalisation Program (Urban Growth)
• St Leonards Park Master Plan for North Sydney Council
• Burton and Palmer Street upgrade for the City of Sydney
• Cronulla Town Centre Public Domain Master Plan for Sutherland Council
• St Marys Special Places Public Domain
• Military Road Public Domain Master plan
• Apple Headquarters Sydney – Level 3 Terrace Fitout
• Craigieburn Central, Victoria
• City of Sydney CBD Laneways Revitalisation Program: Abercrombie Lane, Tank Stream Way & Bridge Lane
• King Street Newtown Footpath Upgrade Works
• Church Street North, Bellingen NSW
Jessica is a Registered Landscape Architect with a strong interest in implementing and testing design models and strategies that integrate landscape, architecture and urban design. While undertaking her Master of Urban Design at Sydney Uni, she pursued her interest in this topic by undertaking design and written research focused on the public domain of Sydney. Jessica was the recipient of the Marjorie and Lloyd Rees Prize for Urban Design awarded to a graduate of the Master of Urban Design program.
If you’d like to get in touch with Jessica, please call the office on 8571 2900 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.